Thursday 30 January 2014

Hosted a first meeting of my Firefox Club Oriental University.

 Today on 30th of Jan i host my first meeting with my college student.
 Hosted a first meeting of my Firefox Club Oriental University.
 This is an initial meeting at University. And on this day i Promote
 # Firefox OS on Campus
 # Spread Firefox OS online
 # Firefox OS Events
 # Firefox Desktop
 # Mozilla Webmaker
Toady i represent and introduce Firfox Student Ambassadors programs & activity of mozilla firefox. The firfox OS Apps development introduction with HTML5,CSS & JS.and Mozilla Webmaker.
I really seem to become happy to introduce Mozilla and firfox student ambassador programs.
Thankz  
Mozilla Firefox


         Student Ambassadors, Activities, Startup Guide at Mozilla Firefox club Oriental University

           

 

No comments:

Post a Comment